Co ordinator :
Member Dr. S.R.Raibole
- Students in developing and implementing successful job search strategies Students in developing /clarifying their academic and career interests and their short and long term goals through individual’s counseling and group discussion.
- Assist students in developing and implementing successful job search strategies.
- Work with faculty members, department Heads and administration to integrate career planning and academic curriculum as well as coordinate training/internship programme.
- Empower students with life-long career decision making skills
- Provide resources and activities to facilitate the career planning process. Act as an interface between Industry and Academia.
- Up gradation of the students skill sets commensurate with expectations of Industry.
- Awareness creation among students regarding future career options available.
- Organization of training program Beauty parlor, Civil contraction Supervisor, warli panting,
- Extends guidance to the students looking for competitive exams. Interactive sessions with IAS/IPS/MPSC/UPSC qualified personalities.
- Motivate the students by providing the necessary help and guidance for their overall personality development. Engage the students for various periodic sessions of aptitude tests, group discussion, interview techniques, how to write resume and bio data.
- To impart personality development training to the students to face this competitive era.
- To develop national and International links with business organizations to be able to create meaningful relationship and opportunities for the placement of the students in the global job market
- To develop students who are globally employable and ready skill hands to the industry.